Are cookies used on the Avercon website?
Cookies can be used on the website of Avercon. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile. They can be used to keep you signed in, to store your preferences, to process information for optimal operation of the website and to align to the visitors.
Cookies are always connected to a specific domain name or subdomain. First-party cookies are cookies that you receive from the domain of the website you visit. When you visit the website of Avercon, the first-party cookies are from Avercon.
Third-party cookies are placed when a website contains elements of an external party. For example, enclosed videos, social media widgets, certain ads or integrated software. The external party sends the cookies from their own servers.
– Necessary cookies are cookies required for a good operation of the website, among which cookies that regulate a login function.
– Functional cookies are cookies that store preferences of visitors to increase the user-friendliness, for example remembering the language and country preferences.
– Analytical cookies are cookies that analyse the traffic of the website to improve the user experience and to measure the performance of the website.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How can you disable your cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Do take into account that some page elements might not work properly when cookies are disabled, although Avercon tries its best to run the website as smoothly as possible.
What are your rights as a person?
The GDPR privacy law provides all kinds of different rights for you as a user. Below you find the most prominent ones.
– Right of rectification: we always provide the possibility to modify incorrect personal data.
– Right of rejection: you can always resist against the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes. Furthermore, you can object against further processing of your personal data.
– Right of deletion: if you wish to delete your data, it will be possible when the data are no longer needed for the execution of the agreement and are no longer necessary to fulfil the predetermined purposes of the processing.
– Right of limitation of the processing: the privacy law provides certain specific cases where you can limit the processing of your personal data. This is the case when you: dispute the accuracy of your data (and this during the validation process), when the processing is unlawful and you request the limitation of it, when the data is no longer needed for the processing but solely for juridical purposes, or when there has been an objection, and this during the verification process.
– Right to file a complaint: if you feel that there has been an infringement on your privacy by Avercon, you can contact us via email, phone or mail. You have the possibility to file a complaint at the Belgian supervisory authority, the Commission for the protection of the personal privacy. Contact details you will find below.
It is possible that not all the information can be deleted or adjusted by Avercon in the context of, but not limited to proof, back-ups, corporate administration, the practicing of defencing a claim or other legal rights and obligations we can have as an organisation.
Applicable right and competent courts.
The Belgian right is applicable on this website. In case of a dispute, only the courts of the Gent district are competent.
Which cookies are used?
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +32 9 377 99 78
Or write to us at: Avercon bv, Ringlaan 50, 9900 Eeklo, Belgium