Collection of personal data
Avercon collects, registers and processes personal data of its customers, potential customers and users of its website. With personal data we mean the data that can identify you as a person and that: you gave us yourself that we assign to you for using our products and services that we receive through the use of our products and services that we receive from third parties.
Avercon and your privacy
Personal data that Avercon processes of website visitors
Avercon can collect data via the website of a non-personal nature such as an anonymised IP-address, browser type, device, operating program, suspected location, day and hour of visit, visited pages, the domain name of the website that linked you to ours. We do this for statistical means and it makes it possible for us to continuously optimise our website for you and our future visitors.
Personal data that Avercon processes from potential customers
We offer contact forms on our site. When filling in and sending out a digital form, you give us the permission to answer your request for information and this via email, post or telephone call. It is possible that these messages are saved in our mailbox. Your data is saved in our CRM-system from the moment that there is a request for documentation or a quotation.
By opting in for our mailing list, your email address will be added to the contact list. With that you can receive emails of informative and/or commercial nature. Also, when you become a customer, your email address can be added to this list because the emails can be relevant for you. In every marketing email we provide an easy opt-out.
Personal data that Avercon processes when you apply for a job
Avercon provides application forms via the website. By filling in and sending out the digital application, you give permission to process the data for the application. Avercon holds the data for the legal period, being one month or one year with permission.
Personal data that Avercon processes from customers
Personal data of customers and former customers are processed for these specific goals:
– Answering your questions
-The processing of quotation requests by us or other parties that are involved
– The processing of orders and the execution of deliveries
– Corporate administration and accountancy
– The execution of closed agreements
– Providing support for products or services that you have purchased from us
– Customer satisfaction research or market research
– Contact via email for information about products, services, tips and advice
– Draw up web statistics and improving the digital user experience
You have the right at any time to stop Avercon from contacting you for marketing purposes by writing an email with your contact details and informing Avercon of your request to opt out.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We share data within Avercon and with our network of Business Partners. We will implement appropriate safeguards when transferring your personal data to third parties. If necessary, we will for example conclude a processing agreement specifying the limitations to the use of your personal data and the obligations with respect to the security of your personal data. Your personal data and your profile will not be sold to third parties for marketing purposes.
How long do we keep your data?
For the retention period of data we appeal as much as possible to the statutory retention periods. If no legally prescribed retention period is determined for processing, we will make an estimate of the period within which we can reasonably still require the data for the intended purpose. After this storage period, the data will be permanently deleted.
What are your rights as a person?
The GDPR privacy law provides all kinds of different rights for you as a user. Below you find the most prominent ones.
– Right of rectification: we always provide the possibility to modify incorrect personal data.
– Right of rejection: you can always resist against the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes. Furthermore, you can object against further processing of your personal data.
– Right of deletion: if you wish to delete your data, it will be possible when the data are no longer needed for the execution of the agreement and are no longer necessary to fulfil the predetermined purposes of the processing.
– Right of limitation of the processing: the privacy law provides certain specific cases where you can limit the processing of your personal data. This is the case when you: dispute the accuracy of your data (and this during the validation process), when the processing is unlawful and you request the limitation of it, when the data is no longer needed for the processing but solely for juridical purposes, or when there has been an objection, and this during the verification process.
– Right to file a complaint: if you feel that there has been an infringement on your privacy by Avercon, you can contact us via email, phone or mail. You have the possibility to file a complaint at the Belgian supervisory authority, the Commission for the protection of the personal privacy. Contact details you will find below.
It is possible that not all the information can be deleted or adjusted by Avercon in the context of, but not limited to proof, back-ups, corporate administration, the practicing of defencing a claim or other legal rights and obligations we can have as an organisation.
Privacy policies of other websites
Applicable right and competent courts.
The Belgian right is applicable on this website. In case of a dispute, only the courts of the Gent district are competent.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +32 9 377 99 78
Or write to us at: Avercon bv, Ringlaan 50, 9900 Eeklo, Belgium
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Avercon has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the appropriate authority at:
Commissie voor de Bescherming van de Persoonlijke Levenssfeer
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel, Belgium
Phone +32 2 274 48 00